ControlPay is Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers' service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social-responsible business on the market.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become Rate Maintenance Specialist in our Kyiv office.
YOU will be involved in:
- Freight rate management: analysis of transportation costs and accessorial charges;
- Setting up freight contracts to the database system;
- Update of Rate Maintenance Team documentation;
- Communication with customers on the issues related to the freight rates;
- Close cooperation with other departments on the queries related to entered agreements.
Person we are looking for:
YOU need to:
- Have Upper-intermediate level of written English;
- Have work experience in the logistics;
- Have excellent business correspondence skills;
- Have high level of analytical skills;
- Have proficient MS Office skills (Excel knowledge is on high priority);
- Have experience of work in JIRA will be a great plus.
- Attentive to details;
- Strong team player;
- Proactive in problem solving;
- Able to prioritize.
What we offer to You:
- Experience of cooperation in a cross-cultural environment with dedicated professionals;
- Friendly and energetic team as well as significant support from colleagues;
- Long-term employment and development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Special Adaptation Training program;
- Health care (medical insurance);
- Sport Communities;
- Team-building activities;
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station – to the office.
Development opportunities include:
- Periodical performance and progress review;
- Transparent path of career and professional growth;
- Internal training programs.